A VALID POINT AND AN INTERESTING ONE
One noteworthy reality about Europe’s current political leadership is summarised here by Phil Lawler:
• Macron, the newly elected French president, has no children.
• German chancellor Angela Merkel has no children.
• British prime minister Theresa May has no children.
• Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children.
• Holland’s Mark Rutte,
• Sweden’s Stefan Löfven,
• Luxembourg Xavier Bettel,
• Scotland’s Nicola Sturgeon—all the above have no children.
• Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, has no children.
"So a grossly disproportionate number of the people making decisions about Europe’s future have no direct personal stake in that future."
A reader comment ,
That is why they are so strongly supporting immigration . They have NOTHING to lose!